It is our philosophy to recruit, retain, and reward the best and the brightest talent to complement our teams. We encourage professional development and growth by providing opportunities for continuous learning and training. We recognize and reward employees and encourage others to do the same.
As an ORTC employee you will:
- Meet amazing and inspiring people every day.
- Tap into your true potential.
- Develop your existing skills while discovering new ones.
- Find meaning in every workday.
- Return home from each day feeling that you have truly made a difference.
You may scroll below to browse any open positions at ORTC. We do have a referral program along with multiple reward programs and benefits. If no positions are available, please feel free to send a message through our contacts page.
ORTC, LLC employees and their families enjoy a comprehensive benefits program with a large portion of the premium for employee-only coverage for medical and dental covered by the company.
List of Benefits
- Medical Plan includes prescription drugs and vision insurance
- Dental Plan
- $20,000 Company-Provided Life Insurance
- Voluntary Plans
- Additional Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Wellness Resources and Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Refer, Reward, Repeat Employee Referral Program
- ORTC Thank You Program
- Spot Rewards
- Annual Anniversary Rewards
- Team Member Above and Beyond Quarterly and Annual Awards
- CEU4 Less
- Sick Time
- Professional Development Days (2 per calendar year)
Positive Team Environment – We recognize that it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultural backgrounds to make our treatment centers successful. Our goal is to create a culture of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome.
Quality and Innovation – We consistently strive to perform above expectations by achieving excellent Joint Commission survey results, DEA inspections, state reviews and audits. Through the use of Quality Improvement Proposals (QIP), we raise our standards of excellence.
Safe and Healthy Workplace – We promote a safe and healthy workplace environment by protecting, creating and educating team members and clients. We practice Infection Control Procedures and National Patient Safety Goals.
Client Satisfaction – We make every effort to meet or surpass client expectations. We value excellent client satisfaction survey results, and we treat clients the way we would like to be treated.
Community Education – We continuously educate the community and our health care partners about our programs through outreach activities and participation in community events.